Designed with proprietary Uvex Floating Lens technology, an expandable wrap-around brow, soft temple tip pads and nosepiece, the Uvex 4200 Protege provides workers with exceptional comfort and flexible style. The Uvex 4200 Protege delivers sport-styling, lightweight comfort and flexible design – all weighing less than an ounce. Comfort never felt so light.
Uvex 4200HS Features:
- Hardcoat anti-scratch lens coating
- Proprietary Floating Lens design offers increased flexibility in fit
- Secure wrap-around brow expands to fit a wide range of users
- Ultra lightweight design. At only 25 grams, it weighs less than one ounce
- Comfortable nosepiece with soft, flexible nasal fingers conforms to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage
- Offers highest available impact protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements) and is certified to the requirements of CSA Z94.3
- Dual action HydroShield provides up to 60X longer-lasting fog-free performance – even after extended wear and repeated cleanings – and provides 2X greater scratch-resistance than competitive anti-fog coated products
There are no reviews yet.