Thank you for shopping at State Safety and Compliance.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to State Safety and Compliance LLC, 5410 Victory Dr Suite A, Indianapolis, IN 46203.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to State Safety and Compliance, accessible from https://statesafety.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Due to Covid-19 safety precautions, at this time all sales are final. Returns or Exchanges may only be made upon the shipping or product error of State Safety and Compliance. Any claims for non-conforming delivery or shortages must be made to State Safety within ﬁve (5) business days after receipt of goods.
Any returns must be authorized by a State Safety & Compliance Customer Service Representative who will provide an authorization number. The authorization number must be visible on the outside of the package being returned to State Safety. Please call or write our customer service department to inquire and to receive shipping instructions prior to return. Items returned without proper authorization, may result in credit not being given. Shipping charges should be prepaid unless otherwise arranged in advance.
Special order items, Custom ordered items, and Custom imprinted products are non-returnable.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://statesafety.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: (317) 423-7724